Thursday, July 16, 2009

appreciation

It has been about 5 months i'm here, living the life, studying at the University, enjoying the food, meeting new people of all backgrounds and nationalities, basketballing against all level of people at the public park almost every tuesday night, hanging out with Malaysians during the break, and the list goes on, all happening in the parameter of Sydney...

I can say that I'm grateful and i think i should be taking all these events as a bless and gifts from the Almighty. No matter whether it's good or bad, I just gonna take it and see it from the positive side. Well I'm not really a positive man before i met this 'tiny girl in a blue jersey'. ( haha sorry I'm not trying to praise u out of nothing, its something that i really feel ). Well I've never seen or met a girl this positive. Sometimes she talked about something that other people might see it as not good or something that shouldn't be proud of. But she would come out with some positive and pleasant reasonings that later i would see it as something that i should cherish too if i were in her position. And she always gave me support and help me wherever possible. Oh and i just want to let u know my little counselor, that now i'm getting along well with the fellas that i told you about before i got here. Credits to the counselling session that i had with you through the phone last time. hehe.


To miss counselor:
Well sorry for not updating my blog. I had exams before this and i was busy during the winter break, going out and other stuffs. I read your blog too, a lot of things happened to you eh? just wish u are always in good health.

2 comments:

  1. Hey!!
    Ni nak bodek ke ape ha?
    Mentang2 da lame x post anything, first post is THE APPRECIATION TO THE LITTLE COUNCELLOR, huh?
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha mane ade bodek. credits je sket to that little counselor. haha.hey thanks for reading. i think u are the only reader of my blog. (well of course since u are the one who asked me to create one. haha ) and i think i'm keeping it dat way. in fact im not d kind of person who likes to share things that i feel with everyone. thanks again!

    ReplyDelete